Digital Temperature Spear DT-20
DT20 is a portable temperature measuring spear in 2,0 or 3,0 meter length with an LED display for temperature control.
DT20 series ideal for use in unlit storage areas.
DT20 has one temperature sensor in the spear tip.
Grain will be very warm post-harvest and this is ideal for insect breeding and biological activity. Grain is a very good insulator and loses heat very slowly. DT20 is ideal for a quick test of the temperature in the grain.
We offer three versions of spear material for DT-20:
- Fiberglass (F)
- DT20-12F2: 2,0 meter length. Ø12mm. Weight 650g.
- DT20-12F3: 3,0 meter length. Ø12mm. Weight 850g.
- DT20-16F2: 2,0 meter length. Ø16mm. Weight 760g.
- DT20-16F3: 3,0 meter length. Ø16mm. Weight 1000g.
- Aluminum (A)
- DT20-16A2: 2,0 meter length. Ø16mm. Weight 650 g.
- DT20-16A3: 3,0 meter length. Ø16mm. Weight 850 g.
- Stainless steel (S)
- DT20-16A2: 2,0 meter length. Ø16mm. Weight 1300 g.
- DT20-16A3: 3,0 meter length. Ø16mm. Weight 1700 g
- Lenght: 200/300 cm
- Display of measurement result: ºC/ºF
- Measuring range: -10ºC to +70ºC / 14ºF to 158ºF
- Battery: 4 battery type AA
- Display: LED
- Watertight tip
- Sensors: 1 pcs.
- Average life time of batteries 2 years.
Possible to produce any length/sensors on request
DT-20 Fiberglass (F), Aluminum (A), Stainless steel (S)
Digital Temperature Spear, length 200/300 cm, flexible and durable fiberglass tube Ø12mm/Ø16mm.
Ideal for use in unlit storage areas.